The Smart Entrepreneurial Education and training in Digital farming – SEED project develops skills in agriculture by introducing a digital transformation in the profession.
The overall impact envisaged is not only to design a joint qualification in VET, and foster transparency, comparability and recognition of qualification, but to set up a new sustainable cooperation among partners, in order to create long-term synergies,
The main target groups for SEED are VET organisations (vocational education and training), their students and SMEs (small, medium enterprises) involved in agriculture. The project will support them by facilitating the development of skills and competences to meet labour market needs and also become more flexible to anticipate future skills’ gaps.
1) Increase the employability of young people, by supporting the development of a highly skilled, qualified and mobile workforce, also thanks to transnational placement;
2) Support the development of a joint VET qualification at the EU level;
3) Promote work-based learning, supported by a mobility component.
1) the definition of a qualification profile based on modular units of LOs to create a new qualification or to review an already existing qualification;
2) a curriculum in digital farming;
3) the elaboration of assessment standards.View Project