EUROGEO members are individuals and organisations who are interested in geography or work in related professions. They are active in the public, private, and academic sectors. They work in a wide range of careers, as state and local government employees, planners, cartographers, scientists, non-profit workers, entrepreneurs, business people, graduate students, retirees, university administrators, teachers and trainers, and so on.
You can join EUROGEO as an individual member or as a corporate organization.
Member organisations represented
Membership fees can be paid either by bank-transfer or by Paypal.
Only full individual members of EUROGEO are able to stand for election to the Presidium and to vote for members of this group. Members receive regular e-newsletters and conference updates. They pay reduced fees for conferences and other events and can contribute to the lively development of this association.
Why become a member of EUROGEO?
- Because you are a geographer or work in a related area
- To ensure that Geography is represented in Europe and that lobbying for the subject takes place
- To have the opportunity for networking with other members
- To keep up-to-date with the latest information, activities and research
- To help kick-start your career
Help us promote and protect Geography by joining EUROGEO.