EUROGEO has prodiuced a large number of varied publications.
RIGEO volume 2 issue 2 now published
New publication: Bilingual teaching - globalisation, regional Geography and English integration download here (pdf)
European Journal of Gegraphy vol 2 issue 2 now published download here
Book - Exploring human geography: bilingual approaches free download )(pdf)
The European Journal has published its first issue and is now available at: http://www.eurogeographyjournal.eu/
Electronic newsletters are emailed to members on a monthly basis.
NEW MEMBERS CAN CHOOSE ONE PUBLICATION FREE (subject to availability)
* Using GeoInformation in European Geography Education, Donert K (ed), published with the IGU - members 25 euros including pp
* Thinking Europeans: New Geographies of Place, Cultures and Identities, Kenae M and Villanueva M, published with Cambridge Scholars - members 25 euros including pp
* Geography Bilingual Teaching: Practical Issues, Charnzynski P, Donert K and Podgorski Z (eds.) (2009), Association of Polish Adult Educators with HERODOT
* Learning with GeoInformation IV, Jekel T, Koller A and Donert K (eds.) (2009), also available from Wichman Verlag
* Teaching in and for Europe, Schmeinck (Ed) (2009), also available from Mench und Buch
* Geographical Diversity, Donert K, Ari Y, Attard M, O'Reilly G and Schmeinck D (Eds.) (2009): Proc EUROGEO-HERODOT Conference, 29-31 May 2009, Ayvalik Turkey,
* Future Perspectives in Geography: Donert K, and Wall G (Eds.) (2008), Proc. HERODOT-EuROGEO Conference, Liverpool Hope University Press, UK