EUROGEO members are geographers and related professionals who work in the public, private, and academic sectors. They work in a wide range of careers, as teachers and trainers, state and local government employees, planners, cartographers, scientists, non-profit workers, entrepreneurs, business people, graduate students, retirees, university administrators, and so on.
You can join EUROGEO as an individual member or as a corporate organization.
Two steps to EUROGEO membership:
1. Pay your 2013 membership fees by PayPal or Bank Transfer click here
2. Email your membership form to the Secretary General
Joining now gives you membership until the end of 2012.
There are three categories of membership.
- Individual members Membership fee 40 euros membership form
- Retirees and young members - Membership fee 25 euros membership form
- Organisation members - associations and organisations involved in geography or geographical education at local, national, regional or European level. Membership fee 100 euros Organisa tion membership form
Only individual members of EUROGEO are able to stand for election to the Presidium and to vote for members of this group.
Members receive regular e-newsletters
and conference updates. They get free access to the online community,
pay reduced fees for conferences and other events and can contribute
to the lively development of this association. Members will also
receive one free copy of some association publications.
Why become a member of EUROGEO?
- To ensure that Geography is represented in Europe and that lobbying for the subject takes place
- Because you are a geographer
- To have the opportunity for networking
- To keep up-to-date with the latest research
- To help kick-start your career