For Dutch Geographers, Teachers
In addition to the EUROGEO conference, a special GeoCapabilities workshop is being arranged for Dutch teachers, educators and researchers on March 2nd 2017. Find out more about GeoCapabilities
The day will start with welcome and coffee, then a special GeoCapabilities presentation and workshop for teachers and educators. Lunch will be provided in the hotel.
After lunch the EUROGEO conference begins with keynote presentations and sessions.
Two special options are available for Dutch geographers which include the GeoCapabilities workshop
- One day registration (March 2nd) GeoCapabilities workshop and EUROGEO sessions
- Two day registration: full EUROGEO Conference, conference dinner and GeoCapabilities workshop (March 2-3)
For further information, contact Tine Beneker
Dutch Geographers, GeoCapabilities workshop and EUROGEO Conference fees
Early bird rate – no longer available
extended to 5 February 2017
|One day participation* GeoCapabilities workshop, EUROGEO Conference keynotes and sessions, March 2nd, membership||€125||€165|
|Full conference participation* including GeoCapabilities workshop, EUROGEO Conference dinner, membership||€260||€300|
|EUROGEO dinner only (for partners and students)||€35||€35|
|Student EUROGEO conference (2-3 March) and GeoCapabilities workshop*, student membership, conference dinner not included||€160||€200|
* includes coffee breaks and meals at noon
** Participation in the Annual meeting of members includes the payment of one year membership fee, this fee is only for members who have paid their membership fee for 2017
Conference fees can be paid either by bank-transfer or by Paypal.
- Safari Users may not see the Buy Now graphics. Please use Chrome or Firefox.
- Receipts will be issued at the conference.
- All payments including those for the EUROGEO dinner (for partners, students) and also the fieldtrip will be taken online. There will be no fee payment option at conference registration, except by specific arrangement. Contact the EUROGEO Treasurer if you need to do this.
- Conference fees can be refunded until January 20th 2017, minus an administration fee of €50.
- No refunds of conference fees are possible after January 20th 2017.