Conference 2016 Malaga
The 2016 EUROGEO Annual Meeting and Conference will be organised in conjunction with the Real Sociedad Geographica and hosted by the University of Malaga, in Spain on 29-30 September 2016. An optional field excursion in the region will take place all day on October 1st 2016.
Conference newsletter and further details (to follow)Read more
EUROGEO members are individuals and organisations who are interested in geography or work in related professions. They are active in the public, private, and academic sectors. They work in a wide range of careers, as state and local government employees, planners, cartographers, scientists, non-profit workers, entrepreneurs, business people, graduate students, retirees, university administrators, teachers and trainers, and so on.
You can join EUROGEO as an individual member or as a corporate organization.Read more
The principal aims of EUROGEO are to advance the status of geography by:
- organising events and activities for members
- producing publications for members
- supporting geographers in their jobs and careers
- identifying and promoting good practise
- lobbying at European and national level
- giving advice on geography
- making recommendations to decision makers