Conference 2015 Ankara
“Communicating Geography: serving our world” 21-22 May 2015
The 2015 EUROGEO Annual Meeting and Conference will be organised in conjunction with and hosted by the Turkish Association of Geographers (TAG), in Ankara on 21-22 May 2015. An optional field excursion to Cappadocia will take place all day on 23 May 2015.
Conference presentations (coming soon)Read more
EUROGEO members are individuals and organisations who are interested in geography or work in related professions. They are active in the public, private, and academic sectors. They work in a wide range of careers, as state and local government employees, planners, cartographers, scientists, non-profit workers, entrepreneurs, business people, graduate students, retirees, university administrators, teachers and trainers, and so on.
You can join EUROGEO as an individual member or as a corporate organization.Read more
The principal aims of EUROGEO are to advance the status of geography by:
- organising events and activities for members
- producing publications for members
- supporting geographers in their jobs and careers
- identifying and promoting good practise
- lobbying at European and national level
- giving advice on geography
- making recommendations to decision makers